No business underestimates the criticality of keeping their server and network infrastructure up and running. In many cases when server/network outages or service degradation occurs it can prevent your entire business from operating. With this in mind it is crucial that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard your systems and applications. Sharp Brains provide a comprehensive Infrastructure Management service that maximises uptime and ensures that your systems and applications, be they on-premise, hosted, or Cloud based, are optimally configured for performance.
We adopt a three-pronged approach to Infrastructure Management:
- Support – In essence keeping the lights on and ensuring appropriate technical resource is available 24/7 to address issues rapidly and prevent/reduce downtime.
- Monitoring – Keeping a comprehensive eye on the availability, performance and health of your systems and applications. When issues occur we identify and address them rapidly. Reports are generated monthly and analysed by our team to ensure developing trends are captured.
- Management – Broken down as:
- Configuration – Ensuring appropriate configuration of your infrastructure and adapting it as your requirements develop and change.
- Administration – Assuming the role of the old-fashioned Systems Administrator. Undertaking frequent housekeeping routines to ensure that you’re getting the best from your systems and applications.
- Optimisation – Continually assessing the configuration and performance of your systems and applications to ensure optimal performance and usability.
- 24/7 service delivered by a team with extensive enterprise-level skills and experience
- Comprehensive coverage encompassing the management of backups, end-point security and patch deployment
- Strong knowledge and experience supporting and implementing infrastructure solutions
- ITIL aligned (but not constrained) support processes with a strong focus on Change Management
- Broad range of technical capabilities and accreditations covering Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Cisco, Apple, Linux, NetApp, and many more